I love taking pictures (as many of you already know), but I have become a little obsessed with always trying to get everything "right." So, in order to save our marriage, my husband has declared that every now and again I must put the camera on auto and just snap some pictures. Here are our days in snaps (not all of them are in auto -- just don't tell Ron).

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

At the Beach

So I am finally getting caught up on some vacation photos. We loved going to the beach and actually went four separate times. Editing these makes me want to go back! You can see our attempt at family pictures at Coronado Beach on my other blog: Here

We stopped midway between Anaheim and San Diego at Oceanside. It had a great pier.




We went to Mission Beach in San Diego for a couple hours on two different days. Carsyn did finally warm up to the beach thing and we could put her down for a little while.











Yep, the whole ocean is out there, and my two little rednecks found their own "mud hole."


No comments:

Post a Comment