I love taking pictures (as many of you already know), but I have become a little obsessed with always trying to get everything "right." So, in order to save our marriage, my husband has declared that every now and again I must put the camera on auto and just snap some pictures. Here are our days in snaps (not all of them are in auto -- just don't tell Ron).

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tee Ball

This was Gatlin's first year of tee ball. It was interesting! Ronnie coached his team this year, and Gatlin came a long way. By the end of the season, Gatlin actually made a few plays and had learned to run to first base rather than the pitcher's mound! Here's a few pictures from throughout the season.


I love these three. He almost always sticks his tongue out when he bats, he is actually fielding a ball, and the last one is his "ready" position (it always cracked Ronnie and me up).

No comments:

Post a Comment