I love taking pictures (as many of you already know), but I have become a little obsessed with always trying to get everything "right." So, in order to save our marriage, my husband has declared that every now and again I must put the camera on auto and just snap some pictures. Here are our days in snaps (not all of them are in auto -- just don't tell Ron).

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Newest Additions

We sadly lost our dog, Paige, in April. She was Ronnie's and my baby, but she wasn't exactly crazy about the kids. Well, the house just felt too lonely without a dog, so we started looking. Meet Rein -- she is a pound puppy, and we have decided she is a heeler from the neck down but we have no idea where that head came from! The kids are in love. Carsyn calls her "my baby" and though Rein is getting bigger, Carsyn keeps doing her best to mother her.


Yep, we are pretty crazy about her!


So crazy we decided we needed another one. (It took two dogs to even come close to my Paige.) Meet Ginger -- she is a Plott Hound. Ron used to work with Ginger's owner who is really into hunting with dogs (bears, mountain lions, and such). Well Ginger didn't quite have the hunting instinct so he was looking for a new home for her. I was a little -- ok a lot -- worried about how this would work out, since Ginger had been on a chain in a kennel most of her life, but she has truly been terrific and won all of our hearts. I haven't gotten any pictures of the kids with her yet, but it is on the to-do list for this week. Ginger and Rein are the best of buddies by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment