I love taking pictures (as many of you already know), but I have become a little obsessed with always trying to get everything "right." So, in order to save our marriage, my husband has declared that every now and again I must put the camera on auto and just snap some pictures. Here are our days in snaps (not all of them are in auto -- just don't tell Ron).

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Few From May

(We are only two months behind.)

Some of our favorite things from May:
--Going to Papa's and Grandma's
--Getting to irrigate the grass


--Playing and fighting with each other (Gatlin had been wheeling Carsyn around the house in the bucket. I loved how he figured out to prop her up so he could take a break to watch Dragon Tales)
--Rainbows and playing on the slide
--Watching the horses run after being cooped up in the corral

No comments:

Post a Comment