I love taking pictures (as many of you already know), but I have become a little obsessed with always trying to get everything "right." So, in order to save our marriage, my husband has declared that every now and again I must put the camera on auto and just snap some pictures. Here are our days in snaps (not all of them are in auto -- just don't tell Ron).

Friday, July 17, 2009

Our Vacation Pictures Come to an End

If only I were caught up on the rest of my pictures. Now I get to start into my "May 2009" folder. The San Diego Zoo was great as well. The kids really enjoyed riding the double-decker buses and sky tram. We really wish we could have gone to the Wild Animal Park as well, but now we have got something to do next time!

One of the biggest exhibits is the Panda Bears. My favorite was the gorillas, Gatlin's favorite was the giraffes, Carsyn's favorite was the elephants, and Ronnie's favorite was any exhibit that didn't require pushing the stroller up-hill!



Carsyn & her momma (No, I'm not always yelling like that) :)

We had a great vacation. The kids love it -- Mom and Dad lose their minds and all sense of restraint, but really we are just big kids at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment