I love taking pictures (as many of you already know), but I have become a little obsessed with always trying to get everything "right." So, in order to save our marriage, my husband has declared that every now and again I must put the camera on auto and just snap some pictures. Here are our days in snaps (not all of them are in auto -- just don't tell Ron).

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Under Construction

Our little home remodeling project has begun. We are in the demolition stage -- fun, fun! My office is gone for the moment. I am temporarily relocated to the kitchen (like my house wasn't messy enough already). Gatlin got to put the first hole in the wall to tear it out.


We are doing most of the work ourselves -- or I should say Ronnie is doing most of the work and I am doing most of the supervising. Twelve years is long enough to be married right? We might not make it through this project! Well we might if I can learn to keep my nose out of things and my mouth shut, but, let's face it, that isn't likely to happen!

1 comment:

  1. You sound like me and Darren when a project pops up. Are we really supposed to keep our mouths shut? But they make it so easy for us to need to open them right? ;)

    ReplyDelete