I love taking pictures (as many of you already know), but I have become a little obsessed with always trying to get everything "right." So, in order to save our marriage, my husband has declared that every now and again I must put the camera on auto and just snap some pictures. Here are our days in snaps (not all of them are in auto -- just don't tell Ron).

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

I'm taking a chance to update with some pictures I am catching up on. We had to cancel soccer pictures due to the lovely New Mexico winds.

House Update: The painting and drywalling are done!!!!! Unfortunately, I cleaned everything pretty well when the drywallers got done thinking that would be the worst of it. Boy was I wrong! Although the painters hung large sheets of plastic, the dust was unbelievable. I think I actually shed a tear watching my counters and table turn white again, especially since I just cleaned them like 5 days earlier. In Carsyn's words, "It was torrible." I think she it right -- beyond just terrible and horrible. It is actually looking like part of the house now though. Tiling the bathroom floor is the project of the moment. Ron is trying to be ready for the cabinet guy next week.

Had to share a few more from camping. Carsyn and Caydence were pretty good buddies.
Our fishing trip -- Gatlin's patience was slightly better than last year -- I think he stayed interested for about 3 minutes (last year it was 2)
Carsyn waiting out the rain with Grandma. She is just about the cutest thing ever (if I do say so myself!)
Showing off the day's catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment