I love taking pictures (as many of you already know), but I have become a little obsessed with always trying to get everything "right." So, in order to save our marriage, my husband has declared that every now and again I must put the camera on auto and just snap some pictures. Here are our days in snaps (not all of them are in auto -- just don't tell Ron).

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our Ribbons

I put a few entries in the county fair this fair and was lucky to do well. Here's the kids showing off their pictures. Carsyn's won a Best of Show, and Gatlin's won Department Head's Choice.


Here are the photos:



And I entered this one I did for Gatlin's fourth birthday. Honestly, I was a little disappointed. It took third place. I wasn't disappointed in the third, more because I thought this photo would do the best out of all my entries. So imagine my surprise when I went to pick up my photos, and it had a rosette hanging on it. It won the People's Choice Award! I did not even know they were having people vote this year -- if I had known I might have actually voted for myself!





I also entered this one of the senior girl I did earlier in the year. It took second. I had a good (and lucky) year at the fair this year!
Gatlin is really loving preschool, and Carsyn and I are adapting. If you want to see a few recents of the kids from when we were in Silverton, click on over to my other blog: www.amberdawnsphotos.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment